Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Whew!

We have 6 of the 8 birthdays in our family
between November 13 and December 17.
I like to think I planned it that way!
(Thank you Clark and Brett for being born in August and October!)
 Cassidy turned 18 in mid November.
For 3 weeks each year Haley and Cassidy are the same age.
(I planned that, too!)

 Curt was actually born on November 28, Thanksgiving day a loooooong time ago!
5 candles for ALMOST 5 decades!  yikes!

 Bennett joined our family 14 years ago, December 6th.


Haley turned 19 on December 10th and is going to live up her last year as a teenager!
Hang on because I thought she had already lived up her teen years!

Curt and I took Tia to lunch on her birthday, December 12th.
No candle blowing picture for Tia...I'm sure Brett took care of that!

And me, by the time my birthday rolls around on December 17th,
we are done with birthday cake.
Curt unfortunately was sick on my birthday, so I'm going to take a raincheck on 
the promised German Chocolate cake with coconut pecan frosting
that will officially mark the end of the birthday season at the Brown abode. 


No comments: