Thursday, January 1, 2009

Rocky Point (Day 1)

For 3 years we have spent part of our Christmas Break in Rocky Point, Mexico.



The kitchen and large family room had an amazing view of the ocean and was the perfect set-up for food and fun.


The first night we played several games with the whole group. 
It was a great way to get to know the names of everyone there...
(families:  Allen, Brown, Cowley and Koozer)


As soon as we got the cars unpacked the kids hit the beach collecting shells...

and playing football, capture the flag and even getting wet!

2 comments:

Barbie said...

Okay, that house is to die for. Although, I wouldn't want to clean it, especially with 38 people there. We're glad you're home safely.

Jen Olson Brown said...

What great photos! May I borrow the bottom one for my blog? You can take anything from my Mexico post: coming soon. I'll wait to hear.