Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to All!

I absolutely love Christmas Cards!


2008

2007

2006

2005


2004

2003

2002

2001

2000

1999

1998

1997

1996

1995

1994

1993

1992

1990

1989

We are so blessed with such wonderful family and friends and are grateful to so many for your love, example and friendship throughout the years.

All our love as you celebrate this special day!  

May we all remember "the reason for the season" as we celebrate the birth of our Savior!

Merry Christmas to All!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Funny, I remember your family when baby Tia was the only Brown child.. it doesnt seem that long ago. Look how your family has grown and changed over the years. You have truly been blessed.

Jen Olson Brown said...

This is soooooooo cute! I had to show my whole family and we all looked through the years at the growth of all your kids! I am so impressed! You guys have really been on the ball all these years! When I saw the 1998 picture and how your younger ones were around Jacob's age, I asked Carson, "Does it really go by that fast?" Our kids will be grown before we know it! Good thing you taught me about blogs so we can cherish it while its here!

Barbie said...

I can't imagine how long it would take me to dig up all our card through the years. I am so impressed. Hope you had a great Christmas.

clark family said...

Merry Christmas! We love looking back at your cute family throughout the years!

Unknown said...

I can proudly say I have everyone of your cards still! I do the same thing, look back and see how your family has grown. I love to keep them and I'll get them in an extended family scrapbook someday, along with all the Browns and close friends (sorry to say my family sends no pictures on their cards!)