Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to School






We are in mourning! Summer is over and it is back to the grind! Homework, piano practicing, early mornings, bed times (although that is still in negotiations), having to actually get dressed and not hang out in shorts and swimsuits all day... it is all coming to a screeching halt! This is the first year we have kids in college, highschool, jr. high and elementary school. It is hard to believe my babies are growing up! All the kids had a great first day and were happy upon their arrival home. Haley called after her first hour laughing that she had lost her schedule. Luckily, there was a copy on the bulletin board and I was able to remind her of her classes and room numbers. (I am so glad my kids are not as uptight as I was at their ages!) Cassidy didn't try to intentionally humiliate Clark as she yelled his name across campus, he just chose to ignore her. All in all it was a great day for everyone, even Tia and I, as we lunched with Grandma, Robin, Kristin and Anna.

1 comment:

Ruthann said...

Love the pictures Browns! I have to say I'm sorry I missed out on the lunch date with the ladies...