Friday, May 17, 2013

What's Been Goin On!


It is May and life is marching on!

Bennett participated in the Broadway Revue choir performance.
His group sang songs from "Bye Bye Birdie"

 Good thing he has a killer smile, because if you notice...

everyone else is doing the choreography!
Bennett said he didn't really know it and thought it was dumb!
We loved helping Max on his Eagle Project!
Baby Landon is everyone's favorite!

 Cassidy went to the premiere of "The Great Gatsby"

Cassidy and Danielle

 Taking Echo to the Vet for the first time was...interesting!
It was a proud moment when they said he had beautiful teeth
and was very well behaved!



 My Mother's Day gift from Clark that he so sweetly presented to me in the hall at church.
Thanks to his Sunday School teacher, I received a very heartfelt card!

My Mother's Day gift from Bennett.
I have never in my life had a sticker on my car!
Only the baby of the family could get away with slapping this on my back window.

No comments: