Saturday, May 7, 2011

Prom 2011

Haley and Cassidy were so excited to attend Prom with
two great guys who were total gentlemen!
 Haley wanted a short dress for Prom.
In Macy's I found this dress for $16.00.
It was a one shoulder dress, so I bought two dresses and had a sleeve added.
SCORE!
The shoes we got on Dillard's clearance online for $14.99!
Oh, how I love a deal!

 Haley and Grandma Virginia


 Sassy pose with the $10.00 purse I found at Marshall's that matched perfectly!
(we added the cute broach for some extra bling!)

 Haley and date Sam



They looked so sharp



Have a blast Miss Haley...we love you!

We love cousin Stacia for always doing hair for the
important occasions in our lives!


 Grandpa, Cassidy, Grandma


 I love this girl...she is so low maintainence!
She wanted to wear this dress that
 Tia wore twice and Haley once.
I don't think I had to buy one thing for her this dance!


 What a beauty!


 Cassidy and date Kurt
(Curt went to Westwood with his Dad, Dave)



Our traditional dance pose!

We love you Cass...hurry home and give us the deets!

No comments: