Friday, May 13, 2011

Love's Lookin' Good on You

May 13, 2011
WAS THE PERFECT DAY!

Tia and Brett were married at 3:45pm in the
Mesa Arizona Temple by Grandpa Clark.

We loved being surrounded by so many that mean so much.
Brett and Tia were calm, excited and oh, so happy!

We feel so blessed to have Brett a part of our family
and look forward to watching them live their lives together.






 I love seeing them wearing their wedding rings




 My beautiful girl


 We had this picture enlarged and framed for the centerpiece at the candy station




 I love this picture


 and this one...




Happy Eternities Mr. and Mrs. Allred!


We'll post reception pictures as soon as we get them!

1 comment:

Suz said...

I am soooo glad you posted this! I missed the shower... only dropped off ice and lemons because I was on my way to a meeting. Nice! And then I had a house full of company on the reception night and Nate was out of town so I didn't make it over... and I wanted so badly to see Tia in her dress! I heard you stole the show with your outfit though! :) so Thanks for posting pics! They are beautiful... in typical "brown" fashion!