Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer

Tia went with this "cutie pie" Lauren....
to Newport Beach for a week.
Clark went with these guys...Ryan, Jacob, David, Nick and Jace...


and Bennett went with these guys...Tanner, Stockton, Hunter and Vance...
to Mountain View Basketball camp at Embry Riddle University in Prescott.
We will catch up with them on Friday to see all that they have learned.
It is pretty quiet around here with just Haley and Cassidy.
Although there is not as much laundry, the house stays cleaner and I am doing NO COOKING...Yipee!!
I still miss them all sooo much!

2 comments:

Ruthann said...

I loved the "no cooking" part of my quiet week too! Hope all the kids have fun. We're excited to see you all in a few weeks!

Jen Olson Brown said...

It was great picking up the boys with you! Thanks for being so generous and sharing with my family!